Saturday, May 30, 2009

Give Me Your Money Or The Dog Is Dead

Fighting For Freedom
5/30/2009

Well here we are again having to deal with sadist down at the Louisville Metro Animal services, who say they love animals however show the exact opposite when I went to have my dog get her yearly tags.

While having to stand in line for a hour, I watched a worker speak on the phone, instead of doing their job, along with being surrounded by mindless sheep handing over their money as if in a walking coma, my eyes were wandering around looking at 3 open desks where workers should be sitting along with paying attention to the animals locked in cages outside under a roof made of metal in a long line, reminding myself of the pictures of Guantanimo I've seen from which those prisoners are to get a trial, unlike the dogs I was looking at, who can be taken to gallows at any time.

Any ways, it FINALLY came time to speak to the 300lb woman sitting on her ars from which reminded myself of a Nazi German woman with red hair and missing only the big fat mole on her big fat upper lip and ruger on her hip, I handed her my paper work knowing there would be something come up, I mean I am dealing with a Government entity, and, as I figured I was not let down.

It seems that these incompetent waste of tax dollars had allowed my dog last year, who is going on 9 years old and is unaltered, had been found by a Vet to have heart problems, from which the Vet said she more than likely would not make it through surgery to be spayed, to be tagged at the cost of, a altered dog price $9.50 last year. I simply told this, talking heart attack, that my dog had been, one hour before her surgery to be spayed, found to have a heart problem from which I turned in the Vet's diagnosis and opinion to LMAS and was asked to only pay the amount of an altered dog.
The woman of course argued that I had to pay the unaltered price of $50.00 and as you can imagine, myself and Helga went round and round from which she called her LT. from which told her that I would have to pay the unaltered price or, get this, write and ask PERMISSION to not pay the unaltered price. So I simply told this Nazi sadist to give me back my paperwork and the Government will not get anything.

The Louisville Metro Animal Services say they love pets but as you can see, they want to kill my dog, because that's what will happen if she goes under for surgery, or pay $50.00 for a dog that is a house dog and does not run rampant in the neighborhood, on top of being old and having a heart problem. Sounds about right for this Nazi entity, don't ya think?

Not too forget, Helga, during her hard breathing and perfuse sweating, began speaking of doing a yard search from which I'm sure alot of you remember last year when the Louisville Metro Animal Services tried that same thing with myself, from which I told them that unless they have a warrant, they will not set foot on my property. I got ahold of Scott Harrington who talked to Doug Hawkins from which a call was made to these unconstitutional sadist and the matter was dropped, quickly.
However these unconstitutional tyrants have forgotten about that and are intending on breaking my 4th Amendment right once again.
All I have to say is that this Government entity, (Louisville Metro Animal Services) who say they love animals, however, want to kill my dog and throw the constitution in the trash, will have one hell of a fight on their hands and will ultimately cost them money they are making now, by strong arming the sheep in this community to bow down and hand over their money without question. I believe that is called robbery. As you all know, I don't bow down to anyone and will fight this tyrannical entity all the way to the Supreme court if need be.

No comments: